1. This month so far I have been able to get two fellows off of probation, both formerly of DIMH. Another filed yesterday. 🙂
2. It looks as though the special prosecutor may be much closer to indicting Trump, who is a disaster for our criminal justice system.
3. The Team Posner Law Group is taking shape quite rapidly, and I was able to get 6 more people on board this week. Four great lawyers and two non lawyers, all of whom I am sure will prove to be invaluable! Judge Posner feels that my contributions to the organization have been so significant that he is referring to me as the co-founder of Team Posner Law Group! We all know that I pale (not half as smart as Dick!) in the light of His Honor’s illustrious achievements, but I have been able to contribute in many ways, and I look forward to working with him for many years to come.
4. The class action lawsuits against personnel at Delaware D O C also are shaping up well. My friend Steve Hampton, Esq. is preparing several, addressing the brutality and medical neglect following the February uprising, and expects to file by the end of January, if not next month! D O C can easily dismiss the case filed by one abused inmate, but they will have a much tougher time when Steve files, and, God willing, they will be held ACCOUNTABLE.
5. Thanks to the leadership and dogged persistence of Jeanine Kleimo, DIMH will soon have lockers for all of its residents. They are coming from the YMCA
6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo – Music Video – You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet! 🙂